Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do You Believe God Can Heal today???

Where to begin? Several years ago, the Lord showed me that the healing we saw in the bible is real today, that He still performs miracles. Some lady I didn't even know, at that time, approached me and told me she had a dream about me. I was kind of startled and thought she must of been talking with someone else behind me? I looked around and there was no one there. She told me the dream was about God giving me the gift of healing and that I would pray for folks and see healing actually happen. I didn't know much about the "gift of healing" at that point but God put people in front of me that could teach me.. and what I learned was to just listen to God still small voice and hear what and who He wanted to touch. His desire is to heal, His desire is that no one suffer. He loves us all and He uses those who are willing vessels to bring healing to others. Do you want to be healed?

A couple of years ago, I met Lee and Doris Harms. They came to our church during a conference and had a breakout session on Healing. I saw many who were healed just by simple prayer and two humble vessels. My husband and I went out to where they practice their healing ministry and my husbands back pain was healed that night. Below is more information about them and I highly recommend you visiting them sometime. Just believe! Nothing is impossible with God!

Heartland Healing Rooms provide prayer ministry to those physically or emotionally ill who seek a touch from the living, loving Lord Jesus Christ. Ministry is conducted by a small team of two or three trained persons who minister to the sick under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Heartland Healing Rooms is under the direction of Doris and Lee Harms who have over 30 years experience, national and international, in ministering healing and deliverance. Heartland Healing Rooms are open each Tuesday evening from 7 until 8:30 at 401 NE Chipman Road (use the north entrance of Christ Triumphant Church) in Lee's Summit. An appointment is not needed and the prayer ministry is free of charge. Donations are accepted and are tax deductible. The healing rooms have been operating since 2002 and have many recorded testimonies including A couple of testimonies given below.

Michael – I came to prayer with a headache; I have had them daily for at least one year. The headache is now gone (after prayer). The team also prayed for my back. I feel like something happened there and my arms feel very relaxed, almost like rubber. Thank you, Lord and team.

Linda – I received prayer for my back; I was in the habit of getting it adjusted about once a week to relieve the pain. After prayer I did not get an adjustment for a couple of months. Since I hadn’t been in for awhile, I decided to go back to my chiropractor. I was told I was fine and didn’t need an adjustment.

Matt – This young man got into an altercation while defending a friend; the result was a fracture in his hand and a very large separation from the wrist and lower arm. His mother coaxed him into coming in for prayer; today she writes: “We went to the hospital downtown today to see if Matt needed surgery, and after 3 x-rays, she said all Matt had was a sprain. What stress relieving news!” 12-3-09

12 yr old – His mother brought him to the healing rooms for ministry as he had been having problems with fear. During ministry, he had a vision of a spirit in his closet at home that was screaming and being pulled down to hell. He felt something get pulled off of him. His mother tells us, “my son feels and acts like he used to.” PTL. 4-22-09

Jeff – He called to say that he had been freed from his asthma for several months. After prayer at the healing rooms he was able to discontinue his medication and did not need to use his inhaler. 4-28-09

If you are wanting a healing touch from the Lord, I encourage you to visit the Heartland Healing Rooms.

I would also like to pray for you, please email me at michele@wantinsight.com.

1 comment:

Eric Deeter said...

I have been listening to podcasts by Bill Johnson. They have a similar ministry in Redding, CA. Their students take Jesus to the marketplace as they go about life. One group had a healing time at Disneyland. I believe they put it on YouTube.