Tuesday, October 8, 2013

STUCK!?@$%&*!! - What can you do?

Photo by chud.com (found on google)
In this blog:

Stuck?

About Us
Upcoming Events

Have you ever felt stuck? Hedged in?

Psalm 139:5 - You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.

Bob Sorge wrote a book, Secrets of the Secret Place... it spoke to me years ago when I read it, and recently the Lord brought it to my remembrance again.  Something specific....  "Do you ever feel hedged in?  You can't move forward, you can't move backward, you can't move side to side".

Do you pray, but feel prayers fall on deaf ears?  Is He listening?
Do you spend time in the Word, but your heart really isn't it?
Do you try to worship and praise God but find it difficult?
Have you talked to God recently, but it's only you talking?  When will God speak again?
You know you're called to ministry, but are in a holding pattern.  When Lord?
Have you ever prayed either heal me or take me home?  Do you long for heaven? Daily!
Does it seem like every door you try to walk through slams shut for finances or other things?
Nothing you do can change your circumstances...why?
Do you ever feel like walking away from it all...but know you can't.
Hope deferred makes the heart sick.... Lord when will it be restored?
No end in sight?  No direction?  What can you do when you feel so stuck?
Did I mention, that you meet a lot of Job's friends during this season?

This song sums up much of where we are at lately...

"Shackles (Praise You)"
Mary Mary                     (Listen here)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7eZD3TKn_M
Whoo!                  
It sure is hot out here
Ya know?
I don't mind thought
Just glad to be free
Know what I'm saying, uh!

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
(What'cha wanna do?)
I just wanna praise you
(Yeah, yeah)
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
(Uh feel me?)
And I'm gonna praise you
(What'cha gon do?)
I'm gonna praise you

In the corners of mind
I just can't seem to find a reason to believe
That I can break free
Cause you see I have been down for so long
Feel like the hope is gone
But as I lift my hands, I understand
That I should praise you through my circumstance


Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
I just wanna praise you
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
And I'm gonna praise you
I'm gonna praise you

Everything that could go wrong
All went wrong at one time
So much pressure fell on me
I thought I was gon lose my mind
But I know you wanna see
If I will hold on through these trials
But I need you to lift this load
Cause I can't take it anymore

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
I just wanna praise you
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
And I'm gonna praise you
I'm gonna praise you

Been through the fire and the rain
Bound in every kind of way
But God has broken every chain
So let me go right now

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
I just wanna praise you
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
And I'm gonna praise you
I'm gonna praise you
[repeat x3]

Take them off
What'cha gonna do, yeah

Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
I just wanna praise you
I just wanna praise you
You broke the chains now I can lift my hands
And I'm gonna praise you
I'm gonna praise you

When you're hedged in or stuck, and God is the one hedging you in - there is NOTHING you can do.  Only God can change your circumstances.  His timing! But one thing He asks of us is this:

Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing, 
give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

(faith it till you make it, if necessary)

Though it's hard - we continue to lift our hands, pray and give thanks for the many blessings God give us.   He is faithful!

Though we can't always see His hand - He is in this.  He is the one who has hedged us in.  We are in the center of His will, exactly where He wants us.

Psalm 139:5-6 You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.
                         Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it.

Someday (soon, I hope) the shackles will be gone and I will be able to praise God and find the joy of my salvation again!

Friends often ask how can they help... Listen, Love, Encourage, Pray.. (that's our tag line for our Chaplain business by the way), but it's the exact things we need in this season.   Pray for God to continue providing for us in every way, physical, emotional and spiritual.  Pray for breakthrough in health & finances.  Pray for the Lord to give favor to Ken as he searches for temporary work.   Pray the Lord will bring folks to buy things we are trying to sell.  Pray that if God wants us to sell house and move, that He would bring the right buyer soon.  Pray for endurance and the ability to cling to Him and His Word.

We truly are thankful for all our friends and family who are standing with us and holding us up in this very hard season. We bless you and pray Luke 6:38 back to you!  Thank YOU!!!!

I am still missing tons of phone numbers and email addresses as my phone crashed.. 
 Would you please please email me your contact information!   Pretty please!! 

About us:

Ministry - 
Ken and I love to pray for folks who need a touch from the Lord - with words of encouragement, words of knowledge and a healing touch.  If you are someone in need, please let us know.  We also have a passion to activate and influence believers to walk in radical obedience to a fun and wonderful God!  There is just nothing like it!  

If you are interested in Ken and I coming to minister to you, your small group or church, or go on a "treasurehunt" with us, please give us a call or email.  We would be delighted to!

Prayer requests: 
We have our house on the market for sale!  Please pray God will bring the right buyer soon, if He wants us to move.... and a new place to live.  No income makes it a bit hard to qualify for renting or buying?  Looking forward to seeing God work this out! 

Pray for provision - we sold Ken's truck, and some furniture pieces and are continuing to attempt to sell things so we can pay our bills.  Ken had work for a few weeks that we are thankful for and are still seeking God on what to do in the interim to us moving full steam in "Chaplain" work (but needing Michele's health to be restored)

Pray for Michele's health - still no changes in physical energy levels and pain levels continue to be high.  The adrenals have been extremely exhausted and even headed towards crisis several times over the last few months.  

Business - 
Our LLC is official - Want InSight Chaplain Services.  God has brought us a business coach to help us and we are excited to see how that goes.  We still have many things that need to be done, logo design, website, etc.... waiting on God to provide the resources and further direction.  

In the meantime,  would you please help us?  Do you know of an employer who often experiences high absenteeism due to the employees having personal issues?  Or maybe has little employee engagement due to struggles on or off the job?  We can help with that.  
We are looking for companies who truly care about their employees and want to offer a business enrichment program that can increase productivity, improve employee and employer morale and provide a safe and emotionally health work environment.  If you know of someone who may be interested, would you be willing to give us an introduction?    We are determined and blessed to have this opportunity to create a cultural change in the workplace!


If you have been blessed by this ministry or feel led to support what we are doing financially, below are a few options.  Your generosity and your prayer support is greatly appreciated and needed as we continue to walk in faith and God's calling. 

"When you see a need try to meet it. Indifference makes an excuse, but love finds a way." Joyce Meyer

God Bless YOU -
Ken & Michele Cole
http://www.wantinsight.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com

Tax deductible donations can be made by visiting:
1. https://www.hhmin.org/make_donation_projects.php, select Ministry Projects, then use drop down box Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight?
2. Or you can donate through my medical account, select Medical Projects, then Michele Cole.  
(any donations made through HH is anonymous..so if you want us to know, please let us know).
3.  You can donate through our Donor Fund at National Christian Foundation:

Donate to Ken & Michele Cole-  The Want InSight Phil 4:19 Fund !



4. Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:
 Paypal - 

UPCOMING EVENTS: 
If you are interested in attending, please email me at michele@wantinsight.com.  Space is limited.  RSVP is required! 

October 19 - Mark & Debbie Hendrickson - Dwelling Place Ministries is returning.  Their worship and prophetic ministry permeates God's love!  Author of Supernatural Provision 

November 8- Joey & Destiny LetourneauM.A.R.K. 10:14 Family/Heavenly Hope Ministries  -  And his new book will be available!  

April 10, 2014 - Tom Stamman - Impact International Ministries - Teaching & Prophetic 
This guy is hilarious but yet delivers a powerful message from the Lord.  He has a strong prophetic gifting and will minister to many!  www.tomstamman.com.   You won't want to miss!  





No comments: