Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sink or Swim

Psalm 13: How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
    How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I take counsel in my soul
    and have sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;
    light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,
lest my enemy say, “I have prevailed over him,”
    lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.
But I have trusted in your steadfast love;
    my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
    because he has dealt bountifully with me.

Have you ever felt so uncomfortable in your circumstances that you didn't know whether you should laugh or cry?  Do these same circumstances occasionally bring paralyzing gut wrenching fear?  What if you've done all you can to stand and yet you feel like you're going under.  Maybe you are drowning in your circumstances, wondering where God is in the midst.  Asking, will He ever show up and save the day?

I’m not soliciting sympathy as I write this.  I’m just sharing what I feel the Lord has put on my heart.  Often as Christians, we hear these amazing testimonies of what God has done for us, but we don’t always hear the in between part.  This is what this is, the in between, the wait, the transition, the growing and strengthening in the Lord part and sometimes, even the ugly part! 

Has God given you a personal promise that has yet to be fulfilled?  He has promised me complete healing in my lifetime.  My health only seems to worsen or I improve in one area and other issues happen.  He’s promised to provide for us and meet our needs, but yet we can’t find jobs or income where He sent us.  He brings us to a new location with a vision that only He can make happen and yet we wait.  Nothing in the natural seems to be pointing towards anything good.  

Truth be told, I’m confused, frustrated, scared to death and feel alone & discouraged.  God has stripped me/us of just about everything……..as the saying goes, when you are down to nothing, God is up to something.  Things could be worse and I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or lacking thanks to God….I am thankful for many many things in which I tell Him daily. 

 Proverbs 15:13 says, “A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.” 

Proverbs 17:22 says, “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” 


We are weary.  We are ready for God to show up!  We look to Him as our only HOPE!  He is the source of everything.

Clinging to this word
Russell Walden
The Father says today that this day is a day of double witness. You have endured the test and the test is over – now comes the reward for a heart postured in faith before Me. In your patience you have possessed your soul therefore NOW is the recompense accorded to you even as it is to all those who rest their case in Me. This is the rest says the Father, and this is the rejoicing, that though all men forsake you and ignore your plea – I have not forsaken you and I have not ignored you. I am about to shake the situation, and bring the cry of your heart and the injustice of your situation to the forefront of those who have brought the gavel down to dismiss your claim. Get ready says the Father, for a reversal of fortune. Prepare for that good thing I am bringing about in your behalf. The lies that have been told will not stand. The truth of who I am in your situation will be made manifest. There has been deceit and bedevilment by those that have flaunted My name and attempted to steal from you what heaven’s court says you have the title deed to. Fear not therefore says the Father. Be not dismayed. Refuse to lay your hopes down or to hang the harps of your rejoicing on the willows of despondency. The long standing challenge is about to be ploughed under by My hand. I will show My hand mighty to chastise those who erred in attempting to abscond with your blessing. Are you ready to put it behind you? Now is that day!

Sink or swim!  Until next time…..  

Prayer Requests

Please pray for my health - pain levels in hips, right knee, both feet, both legs & low back are unrelenting.  Besides the knee, I have no idea why they hurt.  So many other issues as well going on.  So ready for the promise of healing to come! 

Please pray for daily provision as well as provision for the vision of the retreat property.  We had a great lunch with the owners and they are still very much willing to sell us the property and be a part of the design, development & building process.   

Please pray for Ken - the work he does is much lifting and is taking a toll on him as well.  They have a/c there but the corporate office controls the temps and it's often quite hot.   

Please pray for Ken too.... though I can't speak for him, I sense he is feeling discouraged and frustrated as well.   

Mostly importantly, please pray that our faith doesn't fail.  We want so much to be in God's will and do what He's called us to do.....and yet we have critics and folks who don't understand the walk God has us on.  We really could use an Aaron & Hur.

Canyon, our dog is doing ok - somedays he eats and others he doesn't.  He still sleeps where Blazer use to at night.....His back legs are seemingly getting weaker & weaker....it hurts.  

For more about the vision God has given us, scroll to the bottom of this post.

Bless YOU.  Thank you for caring for us, praying for us and standing with us!  If there is anything you need prayer for, please let us know.  We are happy to!!!
If you have been blessed by this ministry or feel led to support what God is doing through us - financially, below are a few options.  Your generosity and your prayer support is greatly appreciated and needed as we continue to walk in faith and God's calling. 

Megablessings  - 
Ken & Michele Cole
http://www.wantinsight.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com

Tax deductible & non tax deductible donations can be made: 
1.  Checks made payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 371, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744 or if you prefer anonymous giving - you can give through our Donor Fund 

2.  Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:  THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MONEY TO US FOR DAILY USE. 
 Paypal - www.paypal.com  (michele@wantinsight.com) 

3. Donor Fund - Contact National Christian Foundation - Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight Fund - We will be changing this in the near future.   Tax deductible 
    706 North Lindenwood Drive
    Olathe, KS 66062
    Phone: 913.310.0279
    Fax: 913.227.0254     www.nationalchristian.com 


Vision
God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  
The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer 30-50 private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, screened in porches and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 
We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating, health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but more help them be ready to serve in their church. 
In our community building - we will have a 24/7 (eventually)  prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  


Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!! 

Copyright © 2016, Michele A. Cole  All rights reserved.  Only with expressed written permission will these posts be allowed to be duplicated, copied or transmitted.  









No comments: