Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Need Your Help.... and updates!

In Need of Your Help, Please!

Hello!  It seems like forever since I've posted a blog.  Hope life has been treating you well!  I will give you some updates on us and ministry at the end of this post.  But first......we need your help on something fun!


Several years ago, the Lord gave me an idea for a book and He is telling me now to get started on it.  That is why I am in need of your help!  The book is going to be a collection of stories from people just like you!  I mean from YOU, if you would be so kind to help.  I can't tell you too much yet because it's kind of a surprise.

If you would like to share something,  I have a few questions that I would like you to choose from (if you want to share more than one story, that is ok too).  Your story can be funny, serious, sad or an amazing testimony but it needs to apply to one of the questions I share below.  Just one condition - please be real, authentic and as detailed as possible so people will hear your heart, your pain or whatever emotion applies.


  1. What is one thing you prayed for that God answered for you the way you expected? 
  2. If there was one thing you wish someone would of shared with you when you became a believer, what would it have been?  (This can be funny - like, I wish I knew not to pray for patience)
  3. What is one thing you wish you didn't pray for because the answer from God came in a way you didn't expect? 
  4. Share a story of what took radical obedience or mountain moving faith to see you through?
In your response to me please include the following:
  • Your name and contact information (address, email and phone)
  • Permission to use your story and your name and/or initials if chosen to use.
  • List the question you answered at the top of your story.
  • Please email me your story at michele@wantinsight.com
  • Please put in the subject line of your email - "Book"  
  • And if you have questions, please feel free to email me.  
  • Deadline - let's say end of year 12/31/12.  

UPDATES ON US & MINISTRY

Us:
Ken and I recently went on a "treasurehunt" with four other people.  We had a blast.  Two people who had not been on one of these before got some of the same clues.  We went to a local hospital - one had the room number and another a Scripture that was the same address as the room number - Psalm 23:1 and the room number 231.  How cool is that!  Three went up to that room and guess what - the man in that room had 13 of the clues the Lord gave us that morning.  13!  Wow!  They led this man to the Lord!  That is a miracle!  Praise God!  There were others we prayed for - one in particular at a local restaurant.  We had two waitresses!  We were doubly blessed..and God wanted to touch both of them.  The main waitress received the prayers and words of knowledge and was sooooo amazed at the love she felt.  The other helper waitress... she was an atheist.  She wasn't as receptive to us talking to her so the Lord showed us another way.   He had us write a "love letter" from Him to her with some of the things He gave us for her and we signed it from "Your loving Father in Heaven".   When she was walking by our table, I told her we had a note for her.  She said she liked notes.  I told her rather it was a "love letter" and she got a big smile on her face and said "I love, love letters" and took the note from me.  We don't know what her response was when she read it, but I know she had to be touched.

God is so good!  His love reaches to all those in need!

Ministry:
Ken and I are starting to hear a little more about returning to Peru.  Not details on dates yet but other little clues we are going back.  Also I had a vision last week that was pretty detailed on us taking a trip to Frankfurt, Germany to do some teaching.  So we continue to wait.....   In the meantime, we are having a blast "treasure-hunting" for the Lord and ministering to those God puts in front of us.

As far as my health goes - I am doing fantastic weaning off steroids!  I have had to take 5 emergency doses (small amount) to keep me out of the emergency room over the past month and a half.  The withdrawl symptoms can be serious and life threatening as my adrenals are not producing enough cortisol.   I am thankful that Ken is with me to help discern.  In the natural, the damage that the steroids have done to me is not good..there really isn't anything the doctors can do, but then they thought it would take a minimum of six months to a year or never for me to be off steroids and here I am off steroids in less than 5 weeks from my original visit.   It's been pretty rough however- higher pain levels, far less energy and more lethargy going off steroids and so I've been begging for my healing.  As most of you know, I really hate sitting still and I seem to be home bound too often.  Please please keep me in prayer that God will heal me soon, so that we can continue in the ministry He has called us too!  I will have to have my health restored (I think so) to do foreign missions!

I'll end with a Scripture I've been praying lately - Acts 20:24
"But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God".

Bless all of you who continue to pray for us - for my healing & for provision!  We pray Luke 6:38 back to you!  We covet your prayers!

If you have been blessed by this ministry or feel led to support us financially, here's how you can.  Your generosity and your prayer support is greatly appreciated and needed as we continue to walk in faith and God's calling. 

Ken and I love to pray for folks who need a touch from the Lord - with words of encouragement, words of knowledge and a healing touch.  If you are someone in need, please let us know.  We also have a passion to activate and influence believers to walk in radical obedience to a fun and wonderful God!  There is just nothing like it!  

If you are interested in Ken and I coming to minister to you, your small group or church, or go on a "treasurehunt" with us, please give us a call or email.  We would be delighted to!

 "When you see a need try to meet it. Indifference makes an excuse, but love finds a way. -Joyce Meyer"

God Bless YOU -
Ken & Michele Cole
http://www.wantinsight.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com

Tax deductible donations can be made by visiting:
1. https://www.hhmin.org/make_donation_projects.php, select Ministry Projects, then use drop down box Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight?
2. Or you can donate through my medical account, select Medical Projects, then Michele Cole.  
(any donations made through HH is anonymous..so if you want us to know, please let us know).
3.  You can donate through our Donor Fund at National Christian Foundation:

Donate to Ken & Michele Cole-  The Want InSight Phil 4:19 Fund !


4. Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:
 Paypal - 
5.  If you purchase any product from www.bulkfoodinvesting.com or www.preparetheway.com, we will receive a percentage back.
6. Send check to our home. Please contact us for our address.  

UPCOMING EVENTS 

James Horan from Fresh Mercy Ministries will be teaching the first week of December.  If you are interested in hearing him, please email me for details.  www.freshmercy.com

Dr Gary Wood - Dec 7th - 9th at Jubilee - This guy died & God brought him back to life!  Powerful anointing for healing!  
Tony Kemp - March 8-10th 2013 at Jubilee - Healing & Prophetic!  Good stuff! 

No comments: