Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Our WORDS Will Be Accounted For!!!!


 

For the word of God is alive and active.    Hebrews 4:12 


Have you ever said "this headache is killing me?"  "I'm just bored to death."  "We just don't have enough to pay our bills."  

These are just a few of many many things we say - randomly and not necessarily even with intention.  But, nonetheless we say them and we could be setting our lives up for failure.  

When I first got saved, a sister n law in who I dearly love gave me a book.  The book was by Joyce Meyers and it was called "Me and My Big Mouth".   Ouch!  Was I offended.  I was so hurt by that because I really like my sister n law. She has so much wisdom and kindness and mercy.  But this book title was Ugh!   I didn't read the book for years.   However, when I finally read it, the Lord had already been working in my mind and my heart to show me something so profound.  

The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences - Proverbs 18:21 

The Lord was showing me how powerful our thoughts and words are and the affect they can have on one's life, meaning mine.  I remember saying for years, "I cannot believe how quickly I am meeting my health deductible every year".  It seems I keep having something wrong with me earlier and earlier each year."   Seems harmless doesn't it?   Well, it wasn't and that was what the Lord was showing me.  Of course, I didn't really want to be sick.  I wasn't wishing death upon my life.  These were just innocent little statements (or so I thought).   

The Lord in His mercy, has been taking me through a very long process of rewiring my thought life, dealing with "stinking thinking", changing my words to line up with THE WORD!  I began to pray, I believe, but help my unbelief. 

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.  Romans 12:2 

Ghandi says it this way:

Your beliefs become your thoughts, 
Your thoughts become your words, 
Your words become your actions, 
Your actions become your habits, 
Your habits become your values, 
Your values become your destiny.


Years ago, I had a dream that I was being beat up by Satan himself and all his cohorts.  It was a fist fight.  He knock me down and I'd get up after much struggle.  He repeatedly knocked the stuffing out of me.  Ken was in the dream too and I asked why he wasn't helping me.  He said this is your fight and all I can do is pray for you.  By the end of the dream, battered, bruised, bloody and beaten, Satan and his cohorts got into their car (that was odd) and as they were driving away, Satan said he would be back for me.  

The Lord showed me this in advance of what I was about to come up against.   Though I had already been in a ferocious battle already, it was only going to intensify.  The more I learned about healing and standing on God's Word, the more the battle increased.  Symptoms came at me left and right.  Dart after dart.  Let me just say some of the symptoms I experience are so intense that if I would go to a doctor, I guarantee they would tell me I had something life threatening.   I'm not opposed to doctors, I just feel God has been taking me from one end of the pendulum to the other.  Trusting in doctors to Trusting in Him alone.  I put all my faith in what doctors said.  Now, I put my faith in what God tells me.  I know that I know HE will direct me to the doctors IF that is what He wants to use to bring me healing.  But for now, I believe He is taking me through a long dark tunnel of blind faith so that my faith comes out strong and unshakable in HIM!!!!!!  I cannot tell you how incredibly difficult this has been.  The tormenting thoughts that bombard my mind AND the symptoms that go with it - you are going to die, you're going to have a heart attack, you have cancer, you have this and you have that.... one after another, non stop (just like the dream).   The Lord has been speaking to me TRUTH when these come in.  I've got you!  I won't fail you.  I AM the Lord who heals you.  He is showing me that these symptoms are LIES from the pit of hell.  And if I can just take these thoughts captive and renew my mind with His Truth, I will overcome.  

As I said, the journey has been long.  It's not the path I would have chosen.  I would prefer the healing that is INSTANT.  Though I don't always understand the why so long part, I know that there has been much for me to come through.  The Lord showed me all the way back to the womb I was already hearing lies about myself.  The enemy reinforces those lies all your life.  It's when God steps in and speaks Truth to you - that it becomes a testimony of His goodness.   If I didn't go through this long process, I wouldn't have the faith and the confidence in His Word and in Him to believe.  

Not long ago, someone in my family was diagnosed with an aneurysm.  The doctor told them that because 2 of my siblings have/had an aneurysm it is likely that ALL the siblings could have one.  Well, I did NOT receive that in my spirt and nor will I take the test to find out if I have one (unless God should tell me too).   This is an example of how easy it is to receive an unintentional curse.   I don't mean to pick on doctors.  I just am trying to make a point how quickly we are to receive "bad news" and allow it to take hold.   

There is scientific proof that these "generational" or "inherited bad genes" are NOT TRUE!  They become true if we focus on them and allow them into our THOUGHTS AND WORDS!  I would highly recommend watching Dr Caroline Leaf videos or get her books.  She is a neuroscientist and a CHRISTIAN and she shows you this in detail.  It is amazing!!!!!!!  https://drleaf.com

We are going to be held accountable to every idle word we speak.  God's Word is our plumb-line.  If it's in His Word and we are not putting our faith in action, we will be held accountable.  Faith is what PLEASES GOD!!!!   Ignorance is NOT bliss!  It is our responsibility to learn the TRUTH and let the TRUTH transform our minds and set us free from the world's way and the devil's lies!  It's all about CHOICE! 

And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day 
for every idle word you speak.  Matthew 12:36 

What are you speaking out of your mouth? What lies are you believing?  Is there something that you've been convicted on recently or even long ago that you still haven't overcome?  
CHOOSE THE WORD OF GOD - THE LIVING ACTIVE TRUTH - FREEDOM IS A CHOICE! 

Comedian Brad Stein - "People are offended by the Truth.  The Truth is suppose to be offensive.  That's how you know you don't have the Truth!"   (ouch, but accurate) 

Here's a post a friend wrote on Words.  


Published by Jerry Baysinger on 19 Apr 2018 at 01:35 pm
THE POWER OF OUR WORDS
Have you ever really paid attention to your own words? The Lord Jesus said in Mark 11:23,
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

One person might say, “I will get over this sickness”, while another will say, “I will never get well”, and they are BOTH right, even though the scripture says we are healed by the stripes of Jesus. How can that be? Well, go back and read what Jesus said again. The entire verse accurately and simply says it all, and you’d have to work hard to confuse it.

The problem just may be that we don’t really believe the words that come out of our own mouth. An example: have you ever said, “That tickles me to death”? Are you dead? Well you WOULD be if you believed in your heart and doubted not. We don’t really believe half of what we say, because if we did, things would be different. Another one is, “I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention”. Well, if you were that broke, you’d be standing out on the corner begging, but you aren’t because you really didn’t honestly mean it, it’s just a saying.

Your words can make or break you, according to what you believe in your heart. When you speak God’s Words, you need to realize that God cannot lie. He puts His Word above all His name and gives it His highest priority. Do WE do that? His Word says in Psalm 103:2-3,
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Would YOU like to have the LORD’S benefits? Sure you would. He said here that He forgives ALL your sins, and that is the total amount of them; past, present, and future, and heals ALL your diseases; and that is the total amount of them. Either you believe that, or you don’t, simple as that. Going back to what Jesus said in Mark 11:23, you can have them by believing those benefits are yours and doubting not, and SAYING so. And you shall have them.

Don’t you wish EVERYTHING in life was that simple, clear cut and easy? Well it IS according to the very Word of God. But be careful, because the next time you say, “That tickles me to death”, they could be your last words!  God has no place in His Word where He said, “Nah, I was just kidding”. What He says, HAPPENS! And He intends we live the same way. We speak our future with our words, good or bad. It is written in Proverbs 18:21,

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
If you find yourself tempted to agree with the circumstances that next time you’re facing trouble, consider the consequences first: by agreeing with the problem, you only prolong it. Instead, speak the Word of God over it, and believe those words and doubt not in your heart, and you will have whatsoever you say. So if you are going to eat your words, make them good.

I’ve had people tell me, “I tried that and it just didn’t work.” Funny thing is though, they believed in their heart that it wouldn’t work, and said it with their own mouth, AND THEY GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID! Don’t tell me God’s Word doesn’t work. It does, but you must realize it can work for you or against you, by what you say and believe. God’s Word cannot be broken because it is impossible for God to lie. In Mark 11:23, God revealed a secret that had been hidden from us since the beginning of creation. But now that the secret is revealed, we should be using it to our advantage. God wants good for His children, not bad. But seeing that He has given us “free will”, and the ability to think and speak as we will, we often shoot ourselves in the foot with our own words.

King David in Psalm 141:3 wrote, Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.


Why do you suppose He wrote that? Because he well knew the power of his own words, being he was the King. Whatsoever he said was what was going to happen, so he wanted his words to be carefully considered before he said them. We would all be wise to ask the LORD to set a watch over our own mouth, so we do no harm to ourselves or others with our words. Live as though everything you say will come to pass. Honor God’s Word and be in agreement with it at all times, and you will have His “benefits”.

Instead of Prayer this time - I'm just going to say PRAISE GOD!   He is faithful and He has been showing that to us for YEARS!   We trust HIM for daily manna and He is good!  We trust Him to sustain us and my ion until He brings manifestation of it and He is good!  We trust His timing on our destiny and know that He is good!   Praise the Lord, Oh My Soul!!!! 

If you have been blessed by this ministry or feel led to support what God is doing through us - financially, below are a few options.  Your generosity and your prayer support is greatly appreciated and needed as we continue to walk in faith and God's calling. 

Megablessings  - 
Ken & Michele Cole
http://www.wantinsight.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com

Tax deductible & non tax deductible donations can be made: 
1.  Checks made payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 371, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744 or if you prefer anonymous giving - you can give through our Donor Fund 

2.  Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:  THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MONEY TO US FOR DAILY USE. 
 Paypal - www.paypal.com  (michele@wantinsight.com) 

3. Donor Fund - Contact The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight Fund -   Tax deductible 
    7171 W. 95th Street, Suite 501
Overland Park, KS 66212
    Phone: 913.310.0279

    Fax: 913.227.0254     www.thesignatry.com 

Vision
God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  
The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 
We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 
In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  


Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  





     













No comments: