A place to get refreshed and meet with Jesus!
And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:18 NLV
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Step Out to Step In?!@#$@!%
It's time to step out......
It's time to step out to step into all God has for us!
Joshua 3Early in the morning Joshua and all the Israelites set out from Shittim and went to the Jordan, where they camped before crossing over.2 After three days the officers went throughout the camp,3 giving orders to the people: “When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the Levitical priests carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it.4 Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before. But keep a distance of about two thousand cubits between you and the ark; do not go near it.” 5 Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.” 6 Joshua said to the priests, “Take up the ark of the covenant and pass on ahead of the people.” So they took it up and went ahead of them.7 And the Lord said to Joshua, “Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses.8 Tell the priests who carry the ark of the covenant: ‘When you reach the edge of the Jordan’s waters, go and stand in the river.’”9 Joshua said to the Israelites, “Come here and listen to the words of the Lord your God.10 This is how you will know that the living God is among you and that he will certainly drive out before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites,Girgashites, Amorites and Jebusites.11 See, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth will go into the Jordan ahead of you.12 Now then, choose twelve menfrom the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe.13 And as soon as the priests who carry the ark of the Lord—the Lord of all the earth—set foot in the Jordan, its waters flowing downstream will be cut off and stand up in a heap.”
It's time for us to GO ..... to step out into the "unknown" and step into what God has for us in Montana. It has been almost 3 years since the Lord showed us Montana. We have done so much research and the rest can't be done until we get there. We feel our time in El Dorado Springs, MO is coming to an end - though we have been busy with much ministry. The Lord has been speaking to us through His Word and dreams and many confirmations and we have sought counsel from those who have done this many times. There are lots of unknowns and we have more questions than we have answers. What we do have is a knowing that God has been preparing us for this next season. He has been strengthening our faith and resolve. I can't say that we are not "afraid" and it will take great courage for us to pull the trigger, but we know that God has assured us He's going before us preparing the way. We have NO plan except to take BIG BOLD steps......walking in blind faith! (this song says it all - https://genius.com/Kim-hill-committed-to-the-call-lyrics)
Here's what wedo know or at least are sensing... if God wants to change things around He surely can....
1. We know the area we are going to - Bitterroot Valley, MT
2. We know that we will give notice to our landlord and Ken's job most likely by March
3. We know God is faithful and He will be with us! He will not fail us!!
Here's what we need...
1. Prayers first and foremost....prayers, prayers and more prayers for wisdom, clear steps, planning, timing, selling and/or giving away as much as possible, healing to manifest, provision for all needs, courage, overcome giants in the land (snow-lol) and more.
2. Provision for a moving company. We originally planned on doing UPack which is like Pods - they'd drop off trailer and we'd load and they'd drive it there. But they are no longer available in our area.
3. Provision for a new SUV. 3 years ago the Lord told us to start test driving new SUV's. We did... We found the 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid to be first choice. I am short and have issues with many SUV's. So this one fits my body well. Our SUV has many needed repairs way beyond the value of it.
4. Provision for either purchasing the property we feel the Lord has highlighted OR provision to rent. Rent in this area is 3x higher than where we are. Our ideal situation would be to just move into the property and have the funds needed to begin getting things built and going.
5. We want to finish well here. We feel that many things have come full circle as the Lord showed us it would. There are many people here in Eldo we will MISS terribly. And of course all our friends in KC and family - will be hard to say goodbye! This will be the biggest move of my life. And me being relational - it really does make it more difficult.
Quotes by Johann VD Hoven- "FAITH always has a destination, a point of arrival. Where is faith leading you to follow?" "FAITH = Stepping into the unknown holding onto nothing more than the Father's hand!"
We appreciate your prayers and support as we take this HUGE leap of faith. Please feel free to contact us for any prayer needs you have.
To be continued......
Ken & Michele Cole
...going in faith....
Here are two ways you can give:
1. Non tax deductible donations can be made to:
Ken & Michele Cole, PO Box 371, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744.
This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time. or through PayPal.Me/micheleacole
2. Tax deductible options:
Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 371, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.
Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.
7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212
Phone 913 310 0279
This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.
God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.
The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted). We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord.
We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.
The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers. We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church.
In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.
Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world. To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas. Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!! We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.