Friday, November 22, 2013

Major Transitions, Habitations and His Dwelling Places

In this blog:
photo by tabernaclefortoday.org

Major Transitions, Habitations and His Dwelling Place, A Word from Phyllis Ford
Update on our move -
About Us


Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing!
NOW, it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.

Are you in a season of transition?  Do you sense God is repositioning you for the next thing?

I read this prophetic word on Facebook earlier in the week.  It jumped out at me, of course for where we are at right now, but also for so many others in similar circumstances. I felt led to share it here.  I pray it will bless you and give you some tools to walk out your God given purpose!! 

Major Transitions, Habitations and His Dwelling Places…….Phyllis Ford (permission granted)

This morning in prayer, I could see that this is a significant time of transition for many who are moving from one place to another. I heard the prayers of those who wanted to go into the place that the Father had for them. But some wasn’t quite ready, others needed assistance and divine intervention to make it to the place that they would go. Even those who knew where they were going and those who were waiting with expectancy with deep sincerity for the right timing and means. I saw maps and regions and the Father said, “I have purpose and glory in the movement of the things that you see now. For in this move regions will shift, atmospheres will change and my people will be positioned for this next phase of what I am preparing.” 

Several days ago the Lord said: “Speak over my people and release my angels for the manifestation of these things that I had shown you. They (the people) are awaiting those words. So I began to change my prayer language in light of the importance of what was being said to me by Him. So this week, if you feel this is one of your prayer assignments. Let’s speak over those who are in the very midst of transitions. Pray that their circumstances and situations will line up according to the will, purpose and plan of the Father. Pray that all obstacles and all hindrances will be moved in Jesus Name.

Pray into the realm of Our Lord and Savior, which is above, higher, and beyond our natural existence. Pray and stand in the gap for those of us, who are being directly affected in changing their habitation and pray to Him who is able to provide well beyond what we may be looking for which is more than possible in the realm of His divine. This positioning is strategic, dynamic and will add-on to the building up of the body that must be ready for battle and reform now. The Lord desires to position us beyond our natural understanding into the places that will exceed our everyday existence and that which He has designed is within us. The transition must now take place. So that we may war and walk in a fullness in Him equipped for His service. He is our habitation and we must first abide in Him.

Ephesians 2:22 “In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

Psalm 91:9 “Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”

Psalm 107:7 “And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.”

Psalm 71:3 “Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort : thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.”

Psalm 73:23-26 (ESV) “Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”



Are you ready?  Will you go if the Lord sends you out?  Will you trust Him no matter what the natural circumstances look like?  Can you believe that God has things under control?  

These are all questions I ask myself.  It is much easier to say yes when you are not in a position of having to.   


As you know (if you've read the last 2 blog posts) we are moving to El Dorado Springs, MO.  We had no idea until just 2 weeks ago.  This has come out of left field and is both exciting and shocking!  In just a few days, our house sold and God revealed many signs that we are to go!  What's there you ask?  We don't really know?  Why are we going?  We don't really know?  What are we going to do when we get there?  We don't really know?  When God says go, you just go and trust Him to reveal His plans and purposes.  

And yet we are experiencing many obstacles, hinderances and some financial mountains!  Fears and doubts creep in, of course.  Anxiety and stress too!  We just stand in faith the best we know how and walk this out one step at a time....and yet He doesn't always reveal the next step until it's time to take it.  

All we can do is pray, believe and continue to walk this out one day at a time.  We need your prayers!  We need divine intervention.  We need the supernatural!  We need God to make a way in the wilderness, a stream in the wasteland.

Here are a few of the obstacles! 
  • We had our home inspection....we haven't heard back from the buyers on the "concerns" the inspector reported, but we do have plumbers, contractors and roofers coming out to re-inspect?  
  • We've been to El Dorado Springs two times now and have had NO success in finding a home to purchase, place to rent or even a job.  Without a job, it's hard to buy or rent.  And yet we are believing God has a home for us debt free!  
  • My health is taking the brunt of all this.   I often let God know that if He would heal me, I could definitely handle this better!  Adrenals play the key role in coping with stressors!!!!!! 
  • Time is running out... So much to do, so little time.  28 days to be exact.  I know not for God, and yet in the natural it is overwhelming.   With God all things are possible!  Lord, I believe, help me with my unbelief.  
  • We had such huge help in beginning packing on this end....and am so thankful for those who helped!  However, we have much much more to do.... and some of what's left we really need to know whether we are going to have to store for a period of time (which I don't really want to do), do we put in "Pods" or are we going to move into our new home and take it all?  
  • We are trying to sell a ton of things with NO success so we can pay our bills due now.  I don't understand why things are not selling?  We've even offered to give a few things away and no takers.  Odd?    
I will continue to blog and update you on how things are going and what God is speaking as the Lord leads!

Thank YOU and BLESS YOU for your prayers, your support and your friendship!

If you have been blessed by this ministry or feel led to support what we are doing financially, below are a few options.  Your generosity and your prayer support is greatly appreciated and needed as we continue to walk in faith and God's calling. 

God Bless YOU -
Ken & Michele Cole
http://www.wantinsight.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com

Tax deductible donations can be made by visiting:
1. https://www.hhmin.org/make_donation_projects.php, select Ministry Projects, then use drop down box Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight?
2. Or you can donate through my medical account, select Medical Projects, then Michele Cole.  
(any donations made through HH is anonymous..so if you want us to know, please let us know).
3.  You can donate through our Donor Fund at National Christian Foundation:

Donate to Ken & Michele Cole-  The Want InSight Phil 4:19 Fund !



4. Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:
 Paypal - 

UPCOMING EVENTS: 
If you are interested in attending, please email me at michele@wantinsight.com.  Space is limited.  RSVP is required!  


POSTPONED - Tom Stamman - Impact International Ministries - 


About us:

Ministry - 
Ken and I love to pray for folks who need a touch from the Lord - with words of encouragement, words of knowledge and a healing touch.  If you are someone in need, please let us know.  We also have a passion to activate and influence believers to walk in radical obedience to a fun and wonderful God!  There is just nothing like it!  

If you are interested in Ken and I coming to minister to you, your small group or church, or go on a "treasurehunt" with us, please give us a call or email.  We would be delighted to!


Business - 
Our LLC is official - Want InSight Chaplain Services.  God has brought us a business coach to help us and we are excited to see how that goes.  We still have many things that need to be done, logo design, website, etc.... waiting on God to provide the resources and further direction.  

In the meantime,  would you please help us?  Do you know of an employer who often experiences high absenteeism due to the employees having personal issues?  Or maybe has little employee engagement due to struggles on or off the job?  We can help with that.  
We are looking for companies who truly care about their employees and want to offer a business enrichment program that can increase productivity, improve employee and employer morale and provide a safe and emotionally health work environment.  If you know of someone who may be interested, would you be willing to give us an introduction?    We are determined and blessed to have this opportunity to create a cultural change in the workplace!





No comments: