Last time I blogged was about the benefits of covid. During that time, I felt the Lord told me it was time to leave the job I was doing (remote for an insurance office). I worked there for 1.5 years and had the best boss ever. I mean that. He was so accommodating when I wasn't feeling well, we had a great friendship and could count on each other. I felt like the Lord told me I was to leave and that something new would open up. Something that I could do (since I am still experiencing fatigue, brain fog and lack of energy - possibly covid long haul) It also could be my thyroid. Too long of story, but thyroid numbers are way out of whack, a bazillion symptoms that are related to that. So I am pretty restricted with what I can do and not do and working a job that requires specific hours doesn't fit right now.
Can you help?
I had mentioned that I started working with Thrive Life again. This is the only door God has opened for me at this time. It is a long term food storage and easy meal prep kind of company. Freeze Dried foods - and the best quality I've ever tasted - and I have tasted quite a few over the years. With little effort, I was able to have a small tasting party and sign up 5 consultants. That got me launched. All of them are excited and as a team we are going to be sitting in grocery stores, having booths at the local gun shows and other events so we can introduce this product and company to others. If you are interested in learning more, send me an email and I'll be happy to chat with you. You can also visit my website at https://michelecole.thrivelife.com.
Here's a little information about why it might be a good idea to have some Thrive Life food......
1. It’s real food! It’s fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy, etc - picked (if applicable) at perfect ripeness and is freeze dried. There are no additives or preservatives (except in speciality items, like yogurt bites & prepared meals - all listed on website.
2. There is NO waste. How many times have you bought broccoli or a head of cauliflower and it turned brown before you were able to use up? When you open a can of Thrive, you use what you need, close it up and put it in your pantry to use again when needed.
3. Are you called to the “mission field”. Thrive pantry cans are a perfect size to take with you overseas. You can east most right out of the can or hydrate for a meal. Another great idea is for those who love to camp - or have lake homes - who wants to do all the prep work for your meal when you're trying to have a relaxing vacation?
4. How many of you have kids? Snackies or other product kids love! Kids will actually eat the fruits and vegetables right out of the can! Seriously!
5. Convenience! How many of you have tried to make an omelet or a soup and are missing an ingredient or two? What about milk? If you have Thrive on hand, you will always have ingredients for that perfect meal. Thrive, there is no washing and cleaning your food, no chopping, just measure & use!!!!6. Fresh - do you know that the food coming from grocery stores, say grapes, come from overseas. They pick them long before they are ripe, so they don’t have all the nutrients. Thrive is picked at the height of perfection and immediately sent to be freeze dried! And you don’t know where or what the farmers use to grow them. Thrive Life has their own farms and their own freeze driers to ensure quality and freshness.
7. Gluten Free - because our product is fresh picked & freeze dried with no additives, most items are gluten free. Some of our products are organic.
8. Long Term Food Storage - of course, this is one of the main reasons. Peace of mind is important! Both Homeland Security and American Red Cross tell you to have at least 3 days to 1 year of food and water. If there was a crisis, earthquake, tornado, flooding, would you be prepared? With Thrive, as I mentioned, you can eat right from the can, so if you lost power, you still wouldn’t starve or have to build a fire. Of course, if you do build a fire and are able to cook, then making meals will be even easier with Thrive.
1. Non tax deductible donations can be made to:
2. Tax deductible options:
Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840
Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.