Monday, March 19, 2012

Where you lead, we will follow Lord

Today, I found myself hovering over Psalm 25:4-5. Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Do you often wonder if you are on the right path, the one God has for you? Have you ever asked for a sign from the Lord to show that you are? How many times do you find yourself waiting for the next step to take? I don't know about you, but waiting is hard. Waiting is what we've been doing for a very very long time. I don't mean to sound impatient, but we have been hearing it's time to launch, open doors in January, this is the year for divine order, etc. Last week, I asked the Lord for a sign, I said if we are on the right path, have someone give me $20. That night someone came to our home and the first thing they did was give me a $20 bill. They said the Lord told me to give this to you. (I should of asked for millions, hee hee).

As you know Ken and I went to Peru the end of December and into January. Before we went, during our time there and even since we've returned home, we have felt a nudging to move to Peru. Move to Peru? Seriously? What does that mean Lord? (Silence....) Lord, would you have us sell our home? (No - I have plans for you in this home). Lord, is there anything we can be doing, should be doing? (Send a blog on what you do know...and list your prayer requests.)

This is what we are doing now. Ken and I have both heard separately that we are to go back to Peru this summer with specific dates. Ken felt that this was a "scouting" trip. We sent an email off to Pastor Agapito, the man who we were connected to in our last visit. We just told him what we were hearing and asked what he thought about that? His response was very inviting. They welcome us with open arms. Praise God for that! We sent an email off to my niece who lives there and her response was that they would be out of the country the entire time we will be there. Ok God, what is the plan? (Silence...). I know some of you are probably laughing because you know God doesn't always reveal His plans until the last minute. I get that. I would just like a few details.....ha ha ha ha ha!

Ok.. so here is what we are praying about and ask that if you feel led, to join us in prayer. We are anxious and excited to see how God shows up! He always does!

1. We would need a house/dog sitter. One who loves dogs and will allow two of them to sleep with them. One who can handle the home maintenance such as mowing the 2 acre yard and weed eating as well as anything else that might come up.

2. We need to supernaturally learn Spanish! We have 2 different Spanish courses - Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur. These are both very helpful and we are thankful that we have them. Unless God intervenes, there is no way we can be fluent in just a few months.

3. We need a place to stay in Peru. We are searching the internet for furnished apartments and have found a couple that are affordable and seem to be in a good area but we don't feel led to put a deposit down???? We need direction from the Lord.

4. Transportation while we are there - we can take taxis - but not knowing the city or the language could be challenging.

5. As we feel this is partially a scouting trip, it would be nice to have someone who can speak english to show us around Peru??

6. I really would like to see my health restored.

7. Provision - for here and Peru!

Last week I posted an article Joni Ames wrote on Patience and Kairos Timing. This one sentence is what it's all about.
Timing is everything. Kairos moments of opportunity can be missed if we do not operate in the spirit of patience.

We are waiting on God's perfect timing. We don't want to do or even attempt to do anything in our strength. We know when God is in it, He provides the grace and provision for it all!

If the Lord should speak to you about our upcoming trip or ministry, please let us know. We welcome your prayers and feedback.


Testimony: Last night we visited with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. Not only did we have a nice dinner and great fellowship, the Lord did some healing. As the night was dwindling down, I asked how we could pray for each of them and vice versa. The husband asked for prayer for his back as he had hurt it just that day. We prayed over his back and within just a few minutes the Lord provided healing - complete healing, no pain! Praise God! Their daughter needed prayer for her stomach and we prayed for her stomach as well. The pain went away and she said that she felt hungry for the first time all day. God is good!!

If you have any prayer or ministry needs, please don't hesitate to contact us. We love doing God's work!

God Bless YOU -
Ken & Michele Cole
http://wantinsight.blogspot.com
michele@wantinsight.com, ken@wantinsight.com




Donate to The Want InSight - Phil 4:19 Fund!






This is how you can give to support the ministry God has entrusted us with, if the Lord so leads you:

Tax deductible donations can be made by visiting:
1. https://www.hhmin.org/make_donation_projects.php, select Ministry Projects, then use drop down box Ken & Michele Cole - Want InSight?
2. Or you can donate through my medical account, select Medical Projects, then Michele Cole.

3. Non tax deductible donations can be made directly to us by:

4. Paypal - account is michele@wantinsight.com

5. Send check to our home. Please contact us for our address.
Any donations made through Helping Hands will be anonymous. If you want us to know that you supported us through them, please let us know personally. Thank YOU



Next week we will be teaching and ministering at Raytown Vineyard Church on March 25th. If you're in the area, please feel free to join us.
http://raytownvineyardchurch.wordpress.com/events/

Also - reminder of some events coming up - Please email me if you are interested in attending!

Bob Sorge will be here 4/4.

Joni Ames will be here early May.

And Ken & I will be ordained 5/5!

No comments: