Isn't it wonderful when God answers prayer?
The last 2 months have been one financial hit after another. Tax bill that was unexpected! Car repairs, cell phone died & had to be replaced, rising costs of food, gas and necessities. I think many of us are feeling the pinch. The Lord has had me pretty transparent and it's quite humbling. I never look forward to sharing the difficulties we experience but God must have a plan through it and His grace is evident. It's still sprinkling but God is bringing us what we need, little by little, for which we are thankful. God is a good provider!
Ken got a side painting job that is keeping him busy every Saturday for 5 weekends (beyond his Monday through Friday job). This job fortunately will cover 1/2 of the tax bill. One of you sent us a gift and that helped a bit too. THANK YOU! God gave me a new Facebook Marketing account and that will help pay the balance of what we owe to the IRS. We had to put everything on a credit card which has been quite uncomfortable. We haven't had debt (besides a mortgage) since the 1980's.
Ken's family is having a family reunion in Kansas City in June. Sssh it's a surprise. Since his parents are up there in age, Ken felt we needed to go back. It may be the last time we see them and/or other family. We have some friends who have blessed us with the use of their home (they will be out of the country) for the entire duration. What a gift. Not that we won't see them, but that we have a nice place to stay. We are hoping to be able to save money for us to travel. Oh my gosh, please tell gas prices to go down. We only get 14 mpg in our vehicle. We checked into rental cars and using other's points - but the cost are outrageous! Ken does not get paid time off. I'm praying that his boss will reward his 4 employees with paid vacation time. We know God is faithful and He will open doors of opportunity for us to go. We are looking forward to seeing many of you! I think we have like 90 on our list - between KC & Eldo- we didn't get to say good-bye when we moved due to covid. Can you believe it's been 2 full years on the 9th since we've moved away??
I wanted to ask you to please consider a few ways you can help us pay off the debt and raise funds for our trip. Email me at email@example.com or call me 913 980 4440.
1. Facebook Marketing - which I have room for one or two more accounts - this is where I help market your business or ministry on Facebook. I have had 30+ years sales and marketing and the last 8 years doing Facebook. I took over 40 hours of training and am still actively pursuing further knowledge on how to increase traffic to your page and build a customer base. I have had huge success with several companies over the years. I am really geared towards small business. So if you know of anyone who might want my services, I'd love to chat.
2. I am also actively doing Thrive Life - long term food storage. This is great for people who don't like the preparation to cook meals everyday, great for singles & families - no waste, fresh food. 25 year shelf life unopened & 1 year opened (with just a few exceptions). Kids even love this - they'll eat vegetables right out of the can. This food is amazing! You can buy other products in the big box stores or online, but if you were to compare side by side - you would find this is far superior in quality and nutrition. Thrive Life is the leading company out there. They are proactive -and offer non-gmo, organic and mostly organic (some items they haven't paid for that label as to keep prices down). They are a great company to work for. For those that know me, know I am a foodie. I've tried many other companies brands before I found this and this is the product I believe in and KNOW is good!
With the ever increasing need to be prepared, food shortages, inflation, this is something I feel the Lord has asked me to be committed to. You can check out my website at https://michelecole.thrivelife.com. There are 3 ways that help me. You can have a tasting party - and I can do it even long distance - over zoom!
a. Be a customer - start a monthly delivery (can skip months) with a budget you can afford and prepare for what's here and coming. If you bought from me before but went inactive, we can reactivate your account under my name. By choosing monthly delivery over $99 you get free shipping & a 15% discount. They offer monthly sales that are worth looking at too! Even the news channels are reporting to expect food shortages!!!!!
b. Refer people to my website who may want to store food. If you are a customer, you get a referral link. When you share that link -you get discounts and free food when they order.
c. Become a consultant - hear me out - you don't have to sell unless you want too. People become consultants for several reasons. One - they get paid 5% on everything they spend over $50. Did you hear that - you get paid on your own orders. Two - if you share with friends and family you can build a residual income & earn free food. Especially in the first 100 days. Three - some (me) are wanting this to be a way to earn serious cash. Yes, this is a MLM company - but there compensation plan can be quite lucrative. I'm still learning all about this... there are some consultants who are "inactive" and still making 6 figures off residual sales That would be my goal - not to be inactive -but to make a nice living so we can really step into full time ministry when God opens that door. This would fund that!
3. We are trying to sell our timeshares. We have two. We have moved away from the area and there is no chance we will get back to use them.
2 bedroom, 2 full bath - sleeps 6, full amenities, kitchen, wifi - on the lake - beautiful views. Down the street from Silver Dollar City. Quite, peaceful location. You get to use it 1 week every ODD year for life (but they are flexible on that). You can also break it up to 3 nights and 4 nights in any given year. Annual dues $330. We are asking $5000 (includes closing costs). Will consider other offers. You can rent it out when not using yourself and get $500-$750 a week. We've done that often throughout the years. This is something you own and can pass down through inheritance. You can also subscribe to RCI and trade this week for anywhere else. We did that a couple of times. Branson has great trading ability.
This is a studio condo- sleeps 4 - but more comfortable for just 2. Kitchen & bath. On the lake - full amenities. Great out of the way location. Annual dues $230. We are asking $3500 (includes closing costs). This is 1 week a year anytime for life.
4. Last but not least - continue to pray for God's provision, breakthroughs and open doors for us to step into full time ministry - as He leads.
We continue to meet people who are quite interested in the vision God has given us for a retreat/refuge property, self sustaining, off the grid and a 5 fold equipping center. We have a home group that is growing each week and we are bursting at the seams in our little apartment. We need to see the expansion and move into the property God has for us. I cannot share details yet, but God is definitely ramping up conversations and information about this! Yeah!
Please continue to also pray for my healing. I am sleeping better but it's not where I need it to be. I am still dealing with intense pain - some days better than ever. Sometimes I just hit the wall!
Please pray for Ken - stamina - endurance with his job(s). It is a lot of physical work.
If you have a prayer need or a praise report you'd like to share, please email me. I am so thankful for all the prayers and support you provide! God is good!
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people. Ephesians 1:18
Now is the time....
Hugs, love and prayers.
Ken & Michele Cole
1. Non tax deductible donations can be made to:
2. Tax deductible options:
Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840
Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.