Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life Changes

I wanted to send you an update and let you know what's been going on with me. In September 09, I felt led by God to shut down InSight Mortgage Group. I teamed up with Jewel Callahan at Mid America Mortgage until October 10. Jewel has been an amazing blessing for all of my clients who have been in need of any type of home financing.

Jewel is still in the industry and can help you with any of your home financing needs. You can reach her at 816-510-1399. Here email is jcallahan@unmhq.com.

My husband and I are moving more into ministry. This blog will now be used to impart wisdom and insight as we feel led by the Lord. Our heart is to ignite and empower believers into a deep intimate walk with the Lord. We want to see lives impacted for Christ.

We also will add events that you might find fun to attend!

Keep in touch! May God richly bless you!!

Ken & Michele Cole
Followers of Jesus Christ

Phil 4:19 And this same God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!

No comments: