Saturday, August 27, 2022

What the Enemy Meant for Harm, God Turned for GOOD!

God is good!  All the time!  And all the time, God is GOOD! 

As I mentioned in the last blog, we signed the lease and a new chapter has begun.   We are officially moved in.  We were able to do the entire apartment in one weekend and we emptied our storage unit one night last week.  We had our walk through and praise God, they returned the deposit money back.   That chapter is OVER!!   I have been praying and seeking the Lord earnestly as to what caused our previous landlords to treat us the way they did.  I have no revelation.  The only comfort I get from the Lord is that what the enemy meant for harm to us, He turned for good!  And He did.  The house we are in, though not perfect is spacious.  We have lots of storage space, we have a room we will make into a guest room at some point and we have a big enough living room to accommodate our home group (and parking is even better).  I am so thankful!!   God has been so gracious to us this past week.  We have a friend who offered up a buffet cabinet which we are now using in our dining room to host the coffee station for our home group.  I have another lovely friend who is giving us her beautiful mahogany dining room table and 6 chairs (with 3 leaves so it can seat 15) and she is going to refabric the chairs to our decor at her own expense.  Such a gift.   We had a couple of unexpected checks come in the mail and so now we can cover our October rent.  WE are so THANKFUL!!!   God is faithful to meet our every need.  I can't say it's easy to walk in faith and trust God for provision again.....but He is showing me I can.  

We have met several of our new neighbors. They are all super nice and they seem to look after each other.  That is awesome.  One is a hoarder.  I was told that things don't leave her but people do and that's why.  So sad.  I am praying for a ministry opportunity there.   We have an 80 year old lady who lives on the back of our property = her apartment is attached to our detached garage.  She has cancer and is a Jehovah Witness.  I believe God placed us right in the middle of all this so we can be a bright light and bring healing and hope.  I'm looking forward to getting to know them and sharing God's love!  


Another blessing that came this week was from Ken's boss.  He brought us 25# of beef from his own raised cattle. Delicious!  And he agreed to Ken taking the time off for us to go to Cancun in November.  I won that trip - all inclusive, all expense paid for two.  We are excited as we have not had a tropical vacation since 2011.  I felt like when I won the trip, the Lord said this was His gift to us.  I am so THANKFUL! 

I just want to thank you - those who pray for us consistently.  That blesses me more than words can express.  I don't always see what God is doing but behind the scenes He is obviously working.  So thank you for nudging Him with your prayers.   Thank you for those who reach out with texts or emails.  That is so awesome to be on the receiving end knowing that God placed us on your heart.  Thank you for


listening and being obedient.   

I would like to ask for prayer for a few things.  

1.  I have quite a few friends dealing with some serious health issues.  I've been praying for them for a long time.  I don't understand why God hasn't healed them.  One person was sent home to die within days over a year ago.  And she is still living and is in good spirits, but she suffers greatly.  Another has battled cancer and won and now it's back again.  There are too many to list but if you wouldn't mind just coming into agreement for complete divine healing, that would be awesome.  

2.  For an increase in income/provision.  I would love to see my Thrive Life business grow.  It is, but slower than I would like.  I need to find a way to meet more people.   I do have a friend who is going to have a Tasting Party and invite her friends.  That is the best way for me.  So, if you would like to host a tasting party, let me know.  Even if we are not in the same town, I can still do this with you.  This is a great way to earn free food and begin your food pantry for emergencies or everyday easy meal prep.  michelecole.thrivelife.com.   

3.  For continued healing.  I do believe God is healing me.  I am having less pain (most of the time). I still am restricted in my knee and have horrible feet pain from plantar fasciitis.    I have been doing aquatic classes for a month or so and I believe that is helping some.  I am also getting 6 hours of sleep most nights.  That is good for me.  I would like more.  Pray for continued motivation to get up at 6am and head to the pool.   

4.  Prayer for ministry opportunities with our neighborhood.  Prayers for those God will bring to our home group that we can minister too.  

Please let me know how I can pray for you.  I am thankful for those who reach out with prayer requests.   


Hugs, love and prayers.

Ken & Michele Cole 

michele@wantinsight.com

michelecole.thrivelife.com - quality freeze dried food - simple to use, quality, non GMO, nutritious & delicious.  

Here are ways you can give if you feel led:

1.  Non tax deductible donations can be made to:

     Ken & Michele Cole, 103 Geneva Ave, Hamilton, MT 59840  (preferable as the options below will tax us) 

     This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time.  or through 

Paypal - paypal.me/micheleacole 

Venmo- @Michele-Cole-20

Cashapp - cash.app/$micheleacole2019     


2.  Tax deductible options:

     Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, 103 Geneva Ave, Hamilton, MT 59840

     This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.

     Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.

     7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212

     Phone 913 310 0279

     www.thesignatry,com

     This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.

Vision

God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  

The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 

We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 

In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  

Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  


 

No comments: