Thursday, August 4, 2022

PUSH!!!

This morning as I was waking up around 4am.... the Lord spoke and said your baby is crowning... PUSH!! 


In the natural when a woman is giving birth to a baby, the crowning stage means the baby is born usually within the hour. It's painful and difficult but requires perseverance and the ability to PUSH with all you have. 

In June, a lady in our home group had a vision for me. She said she saw my baby in the birth canal. And then she saw me give birth to a healthy baby. My landlord's wife, who attended our home group, when she heard that, said when she came up the stairs and saw me, I was glowing and she knew I was about to give birth. 

This week I feel like it's been in the birth canal. It's dark and very narrow. It's pressure from all sides. I have shed many tears. 

My mother when she had me & my twin brother - she used to say all the time, that she went into the valley of the shadow of death with us. It gave me such a fear of childbirth, so much so that I never wanted to go through that, hence no children. This week though more spiritual as I'm not really pregnant, has made me feel like I'm in the valley of the shadow of death. On one hand terrifying-and on the other exhilarating anxiously awaiting God to intervene and deliver this baby.  

I believe many of us are here in some way or another. Our circumstances have been crushing us, squeezing us and shaping us for birth. If any encouragement, I believe we are "crowning" and our babies will be born soon. 

Isaiah 66:9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

We are just about 3 weeks away with no place to land (yet).  The few rentals that are available we don't quality for.   Property management companies here require

applications that take up to a week to approve or not...and an application fee for every rental you look at.  They also require that your net income is 3x the rent price, and that disqualifies us for anything.   

God is faithful - and HE will make a way.  We are trusting Him and confessing His promises over our situation.  I am thankful for those who are reaching out with encouraging words, scriptures and prayer.   

I talked to our landlord's attorney this week and asked if he would allow us to stay until we found a new place and that we were looking.  Our landlord said emphatically NO!!!!!   Do you know what else is cool.  I reached out to the guy who "served" our get out dodge letter to see how the envelope was placed in our home without our knowledge.  Anyways, he said he was a Christian and that he would be praying for us too!  How awesome is that.  

God really is keeping every door shut except the ONE He will open.   Isaiah 22:22.     We have everyone we know looking for us.  Even Ken's boss gave a paint bid to someone recently and saw they had a guest house.  He asked the owners if they would consider renting it.  They said no.  God has assured me we won't be homeless....though many really are here.  There are quite a few that live in their cars.  Some live in RV's in parking lots with no water or electric.  Yellowstone TV has really made it difficult for most of us.  They come in and snatch up rentals at prices landlords and sellers can't refuse.  Rumor is they move on the end of October.  I sure hope so!  For those that don't know - Yellowstone the TV show is filmed and housed here in our valley.   Every day they are shutting down roads to film.  It is great for the business owners but not for anyone else.   Also, there are NO storage units available - we are on a waiting list everywhere.   We have a storage unit with this landlord too... and so much to move - where? 

Here's a praise report!   We sold our timeshares.... yes both of them. The only thing is that they will be making payments (which will be great) but they don't start until later in the year.    As I've been packing, I've been selling off little things that we don't need.  I made a whopping $90 yesterday!  Whoohoo! 

Please pray for stamina and sleep!  Ken and I have been both waking up between 2-4am since we got the news.  Ken works all day and then comes home to pack.. and I am packing some each day while he's gone.   

Please agree in prayer for - provision for the vision - God's perfect plan, open doors  and place He has for us!   

Please let me know how I can pray for you - and how I can celebrate God's goodness with you! 

Hugs, love and prayers.

Ken & Michele Cole 

michele@wantinsight.com

michelecole.thrivelife.com - quality freeze dried food - simple to use, quality, non GMO, nutritious & delicious.  

Here are ways you can give if you feel led:

1.  Non tax deductible donations can be made to:

     Ken & Michele Cole, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840  

     This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time.  or through 

Paypal - paypal.me/micheleacole 

Venmo- @Michele-Cole-20

Cashapp - cash.app/$micheleacole2019     


2.  Tax deductible options:

     Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840

     This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.

     Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.

     7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212

     Phone 913 310 0279

     www.thesignatry,com

     This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.

Vision

God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  

The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 

We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 

In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  

Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  



 






No comments: