Thursday, February 3, 2022

Trust Him Even When.....

                            Lord, I believe; help my unbelief! Mark 9:24

 

                         If you can't see His way past the tears, trust His heart.

                                                        D.L. Moody

Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable, victorious]. Eph 6:12 AMP

God tells us to stand firm..... does that mean literally on your feet?  Can you stand firm on your knees?  Can you stand firm even know wave after wave after wave of difficulties come?  Can you stand firm even know you feel your butt is being kicked? Hard Pressed on every side - crushed - struck down? 

That's asking a lot!  But it IS what God asks of us!  STAND FIRM against the attacks of the enemy.  It's trusting in God's heart even through the tears and relentless suffering!  

Hope deferred is a real place.... It's a place of fear, doubt, unbelief, anxiety, pain, turmoil, it's the dark night of the soul.  It's a place of hopelessness and what if's.  It's a pit that we need to crawl out of, putting on the armor of God daily - and even checking it minute by minute to be sure it's still in place.  

Am I the only one - or have you been here too?  How did you get through?  How long did it take?  Did you wrestle with God?  Did you waver in your faith?  

God has spoken promises to us/me long long ago.  When I first got saved in 2002, the Lord's first promise was

Malachi 4:2 “But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.   I find it interesting that lately I've been praying - set me out to pasture.....and then He brings this promise back to mind.   Does that mean I'm soon going to be set free - and let out to pasture leaping with joy?  I sure hope so!   I am weary!  I've had health issues since 1984...the promise came in 2002.  It's 2022... that's going on 38 years.   Why is it when God gives a promise, the opposite occurs - and for how long?  They say whatever doesn't kills you makes you stronger......   If that was true, I'd be superwoman.  Years ago a 12 year old girl was praying for me and she had this vision.  What she didn't know was that the Lord also had spoke to me about a week earlier that He would restore me to a woman like superwoman? (This picture is the vision the girl had - that's the healed me!)  What does that mean?   When Lord?   I don't feel like superwoman.  New symptoms, new pains, new issues.  Calgon - take me away!  I often think maybe I should dress up like a deer and head into the woods in hopes a marksmen hunter finds me.  I'm not suicidal really - I'm just so ready for the promise to manifest.   If you've ever dealt with chronic pain - it takes a huge toll on you in every way, shape & form.  I don't wish it on anyone....and having chronic health issues for 38 years, I have deep compassion for anyone going through something.   It has given me such a love and a desire to pray for their healing - no matter how long it takes.  I stand with you.   Jesus had compassion on ALL who came to him.  He healed ALL who came to him.  I pray that one day God will use me so greatly that ALL who come to me, the Lord will use me to bring them into healing!!  The Lord turns all things to good for those who are called according to His purposes - Romans 8.   (Lord, haven't I and others been through enough....isn't it time for that turning to happen?) 


The other hope deferred we have is the vision.... He has called us to build a retreat property for pastors and missionaries and a 5 fold equipping center.  Come alongside the church to equip & send out into their purpose call and destiny!   We have been faithful to be doing this on a smaller scale for gosh maybe 18 years now.  We have a beautiful home fellowship where leaders are coming together to fellowship, disciple each other and call for the gold in each other - and the purposes of God.   We just released a couple into a church plant!  Exciting times!   And yet, WE still wait for our destiny to be realized fully.  How much longer Lord?  There is such an urgency and need for this!   (I told our landlord/neighbor last week that we may need to have him add on to our apartment and drive so we can accommodate the crowd coming - he laughed! 

In 2002, the first thing God began to impart into us - is that we are called to generous giving.  I was connected to several ministries that taught me so much.  I still have a checkbook cover from one of them that says "God owns it all".   He immediately began to show us/test us on what that looked like.  Over the course of 10 years, we gave away just about every penny we had - in stocks, bonds, bank shares, 401k's, savings and equity when we sold our home.   We have lived by faith for the majority of 20 years now except from July 2020-October 2021 when we both had jobs and income.  That was super nice...but now we are back into a place of trusting Him for our daily provision.  Ken is working and I have a teeny weeny bit of income...but not enough to cover the ever increasing expenses of life.  We trust Him....   but why did God have us give it all away?  People have called us foolish...but we know God is pleased.   1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. 

Another piece of the vision He has given us is - that our deepest desire is to bless others - to be like a secret Santa... to be an anonymous giver - to be able to be led by the Lord and give and do whatever He asks.  Well, that's exactly what we did in giving it all away.   It was probably the most rewarding time in our lives.   And He has promised us a life of that.  We are so longing for this desire to be fulfilled.   He has promised us that "As we give, it will be given back to us, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over Luke 6:38".   That's one of my life verses.   Since 2007 He has given me names and dollar amounts of people He wants us to provide for - to pay off their debt so that they too can be released into the call on their lives.  So many living in financial bondage. He gave me a scripture back in 2005 -  Proverbs 22:7 

Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender.  Some people get into bondage because of choices they make - maybe because they have never been taught the value of stewardship.  And others because they are doing the best they can with what they have.  Where is the church with these people.  God is calling us back to the ACTS 2 Church - not the church you go to - not the denomination you belong too... but to BE the church.  

Acts 2:42-47  

The Fellowship of the Believers

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teachingand to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.


Walking with the Lord is not an easy task.  It's easy to get saved and fall in love with Him.  It's easy to worship Him.  It's even easy to be obedient to Him... well most of the time.   But when your whole world gets turned upside down for saying Yes to His call... and there is no relief or end in sight, it becomes a battle for your life.  It becomes an uphill climb.  It becomes a place of deep sorrow and disappointments one after another.  It means looking like a fool or being weak?  

Kim Hill writes a song - You are still holy - a cry and a prayer at the same time...  

Holy, You are still holy,
Even when the darkness surrounds my life
Sovereign, You are still sovereign
Even when confusion has blinded my eyes
Lord I don't deserve Your kind affection
When my unbelief has kept me from Your touch
I want my life to be a pure reflection of Your love
And so I come into Your chambers
And I dance at Your feet Lord
You are my saviour, and I'm at Your mercy
All that has been in my life up to now
It belongs to You
You are still holy
Holy, You are still holy
Even though I don't understand Your ways
Sovereign You will be sovereign
Even when my circumstances don't change
Lord I don't deserve Your tender patience
When my unbelief has kept me from Your truth
I want my life to be a sweet devotion to You
And so I come into Your chambers
And I dance at Your feet Lord
You are my saviour, and I'm at Your mercy.
All that has been in my life up to now
It belongs to You
I belong to You
And so I come into your chambers
And I dance at Your feet Lord
You are my saviour and I'm at your mercy
All that has been in my life up to now
It belongs to You
I belong to you
You are still holy, You are still sovereign
You are still holy, Lord
You are still righteous
You are all knowing
You are still holy, You are still holy

If you are in need of prayer, a touch from God, need to be healed... please feel free to email me and I will seek the Lord - and pray for God to move on your behalf.   I am so thankful for those that continue to pray for me/us.  I am always thankful when God puts us on your heart and sends forth some provision.  I am super thankful for God's faithfulness through people like you!  Let us desire to be the Church God intended.  Let us be there for our brothers and sisters in Christ whether you or I feel they deserve it or not.  That is up to the Lord.... Let us pray for one another fervently!   Rise up Church!  Now is the time.... 

Hugs, love and prayers.

Ken & Michele Cole 

michele@wantinsight.com
We are looking to sell both our Timeshares - We have moved away from the area. Will make a good deal if you say yes quickly! 🙂
We have a huge tax bill that we were not expecting... and still need tires.
If anyone is interested in more information please message me.
One is in Branson - www.rocklane.com = 2 bedroom 2 bath sleeps 6 - full amenities - Asking $5000 but would consider other offers.
The other is in Lake of the Ozarks - studio sleeps 2 - full amenities www.lakeview-resorts.com - Asking $4000 but would consider other offers.

P.S.... and if you are interested in any long term food storage with shortages happening everywhere, check out my website at https://michelecole.thrivelife.com.   Please message me with questions.  


Here are ways you can give if you feel led:

1.  Non tax deductible donations can be made to:
     Ken & Michele Cole, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840  
     This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time.  or through 
Paypal - paypal.me/micheleacole 
Venmo- @Michele-Cole-20
Cashapp - cash.app/$micheleacole2019
     

2.  Tax deductible options:

     Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840
     This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.

     Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.
     7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212
     Phone 913 310 0279
     www.thesignatry,com
     This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.


Vision
God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  
The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 
We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 
In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  

Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  






2 comments:

Ken & Michele Cole said...


Michele and Ken, it is such an honor to personally know you AND be related. I have watched you guys walk this winding road since the moment you invited Jesus to be Lord of your lives. I have NEVER known more faith-filled, loving, giving, selfless, soul winning, servant hearted people than you. This post took me on a journey of tearfilled reminders of ALL you have sacrificed for the Kingdom. It IS superhuman. Michele, you ARE Super Woman. No “regular” humans make it through the pain and waiting that you two have. I wish I had a “Word” for you. I can't count the prayers I have taken to the Throne for you and cried out for your relief, deliverance, healing, redemption, restoration, and vision to come to fruition. And I will continually do so.
Your lives ARE a testimony of endurance, faith, long-suffering, kindness, generosity, and love. Thank you for not giving up. The Church NEEDS you! I love you!!! 💔🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ken & Michele Cole said...


Michele and Ken, it is such an honor to personally know you AND be related. I have watched you guys walk this winding road since the moment you invited Jesus to be Lord of your lives. I have NEVER known more faith-filled, loving, giving, selfless, soul winning, servant hearted people than you. This post took me on a journey of tearfilled reminders of ALL you have sacrificed for the Kingdom. It IS superhuman. Michele, you ARE Super Woman. No “regular” humans make it through the pain and waiting that you two have. I wish I had a “Word” for you. I can't count the prayers I have taken to the Throne for you and cried out for your relief, deliverance, healing, redemption, restoration, and vision to come to fruition. And I will continually do so.
Your lives ARE a testimony of endurance, faith, long-suffering, kindness, generosity, and love. Thank you for not giving up. The Church NEEDS you! I love you!!! 💔🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️ Your sister-in-law, Ann