Wednesday, February 23, 2022

When it rains, it pours!!!

When it rains, it pours is a proverb = misfortunes or difficult situations tend to follow each other in rapid succession or to arrive all at the same time.

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5

If you only look at what's going on in the world, you will see it's pouring rain on many people. People dying from the virus, people in extended health care facilities persevering for healing. I see and hear about so much heartache and hurt, it breaks my heart. I see people contending for the promise of provision and see no relief. I see people contending for healing with no relief in sight. I see people crying out for their children or spouses to be saved.  I see people out of work, looking for work but no doors open, even with so many jobs out there. I see inflation big time and food shortages and people wondering how they will survive!

Each day I carry these people's prayer requests and cries for God's mercy to the throne room. As someone who has gone through intense suffering for over three decades, I truly do have compassion and empathy for those who suffer. I feel their pain, their sorrow, the anguish. Often, I think it's mine and then when I go down a really deep and dark path, I realize it's not all mine. I feel like the enemy is working overtime hoping that I will just end it all. Believe me that's been a thought more times than I want to admit. I won't do it.. I'm too chicken.... that's God's grace!

Lately, I've been carrying weight far too heavy for me. I know it's not mine, it's God's......yet He has me interceding. Sometimes, the pain feels like the different phases of grieving. Lately, I've been feeling angry. I am feeling bitterness towards God. Where are you Lord? Why won't you heal when your Word shows us repeatedly you healed ALL who came to you? Why won't you provide when your Word shows us you will meet ALL our needs? I don't know yet if this anger is all mine... I don't think it is. I hear from several intercessors that they too are asking these same questions?

    "It's not what happens to you but how you will use what happens to you."  

    Since my last blog, we have been hit hard.  Both Ken & I got sick again - a week now.  I haven't slept in 6 nights. Ken's missed work which means NO pay.  We got hit with a $1800 tax bill and our car had to go in for repairs for an oil leak.  We are feeling the weight of debt for the 1st time since we got married in 1986.   I continue to look for Facebook work and am working the Thrive Life but unfortunately it's not enough.  God is the one to open and close doors...and He is not opening doors for us.  It's frustrating.  It's confusing.  And the question is where are you Lord?   I am fighting discouragement, hopelessness and then I see the verse above today.....suffering produces perseverance and perseverance character and character hope...    When does the hope come in?  In the life to come?  And then I see Hebrews 11:39-40 These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

    I am losing hope that the promises will ever come to pass in our lifetime.  I asked God today if He would please just be honest with me..... if healing is NOT coming, then tell me and just  take me home.  If the vision He gave us is not coming to fruition, then take all desires away.   I have not heard an answer yet....   What is the point of contending for something that will not happen!!!   And then He reminds me of a time I was praying for someone years ago.  He said "contend for what I spoke to you and trust me for the outcome."   That's a hard pill to swallow right now because the outcome was not what I was praying for.  I'm just being honest.   And the hard part is that God has asked me to be transparent in my writings to you all.  And what it typically brings is criticism and judgement.  I feel like one of the apostles.  they often were criticized, jailed, beaten and flogged for following Jesus.  LOL!!!    


    I'll end with this - I am choosing to press in for better not bitter.  I am choosing to trust Jesus even know I don't see the promises manifesting.  I am choosing to believe God's word for it is Truth.... and even if we go deep into debt or healing doesn't come, I will still follow the Lord.  I am still a disciple of Christ.     

    Years ago, the Lord gave me a new wording for the phrase - when it rains, it pours..   

    WHEN GOD REIGNS, IT POURS!  

    If you are in need of prayer, a touch from God, need to be healed... please feel free to email me and I will seek the Lord - and pray for God to move on your behalf.   I am so thankful for those that continue to pray for me/us.  I am always thankful when God puts us on your heart and sends forth some provision.  I am super thankful for God's faithfulness through people like you!  Let us desire to be the Church God intended.  Let us be there for our brothers and sisters in Christ whether you or I feel they deserve it or not.  That is up to the Lord.... Let us pray for one another fervently!   Rise up Church!  Now is the time.... 

    Hugs, love and prayers.

    Ken & Michele Cole 

    michele@wantinsight.com
    We are looking to sell both our Timeshares - We have moved away from the area. Will make a good deal if you say yes quickly! 🙂
    We have a huge tax bill that we were not expecting... and still need tires.
    If anyone is interested in more information please message me.
    One is in Branson - www.rocklane.com = 2 bedroom 2 bath sleeps 6 - full amenities - Asking $5000 but would consider other offers.
    The other is in Lake of the Ozarks - studio sleeps 2 - full amenities www.lakeview-resorts.com - Asking $4000 but would consider other offers.

    P.S.... and if you are interested in any long term food storage with shortages happening everywhere, check out my website at https://michelecole.thrivelife.com.   Please message me with questions.  


    Here are ways you can give if you feel led:

    1.  Non tax deductible donations can be made to:
         Ken & Michele Cole, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840  
         This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time.  or through 
    Paypal - paypal.me/micheleacole 
    Venmo- @Michele-Cole-20
    Cashapp - cash.app/$micheleacole2019
         

    2.  Tax deductible options:

         Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, PO Box 1982, Hamilton, MT 59840
         This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.

         Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.
         7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212
         Phone 913 310 0279
         www.thesignatry,com
         This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.


    Vision
    God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  
    The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 
    We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

    The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 
    In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  

    Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  



    No comments: