Tuesday, January 31, 2023

For You Do Not Know What Tomorrow May Bring.....

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow,

    for you do not know what a day may bring. 


How many know when the enemy overplays his hand, he reveals his plans???   

I just want to say, I am not writing this blog to instill fear......to coerce you into buying my product, or to bring condemnation or judgement upon you.   It is my heartfelt passion and more so compassion for God's people to prepare! 

Just recently Biden, revealed to America that FOOD SHORTAGES were coming!!  Here's just one source https://www.foxnews.com/video/6319517278112      The enemy has overplayed his hand through Biden!   

In 2009, the Lord showed me the USA would see famine.  I've shared in the blog before that the Lord has given me visions of what's coming.   This is how I got started with Thrive Life.  He is the one who led me to the company and to be a VOICE.    I have seen some progress in people getting prepared.... but I still feel it falls on deaf ears.   In 2014, the Lord told me to start interceding for His people - to open deaf ears and blind eyes to see and know the Truth.   I have prayed faithfully for that.  I have prayed for heightened discernment for His people.   And yet, I still feel many are unknowingly deceived.....or worse yet, burying their heads in the sand.  "This is America, we won't have food shortages?"   "God is our provider"  Yes, He is... but He also gives us ample notice to prepare.  Are you listening to His still small voice?  Are you asking Him for guidance.  Even Homeland Security tells people to prepare for natural disasters.   

Ezekiel 3:17-19 - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 

Some people think a few canned goods or a pantry and refrigerator/freezer full of food is enough.  

What if power goes down?  How will you cook your food?  How will you store your food?  How long will it last in your refrigerator or freezer?   

In 2007, the Lord showed me a "great blackout".  What that looks like, I don't know for sure, but what I sense from my talks with the Lord, is that we will see great food shortages and even power outages for up to 90 days and then maybe upgrade somewhat....but life as we know it will never return.   

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

We are already seeing food shortage and 300% increases in egg prices?  Egg farms are being destroyed, cattle farms are being destroyed, food plants are being burned down..... do you think that will magically not affect our food?    Heck, I just about had a heart attack when I bought asparagus last week.  When I looked at my receipt trying to figure out how 3 little bags of food cost me $89, I found I paid $14 for that asparagus.  Geez!  If I hadn't already got home, I think I might have returned it.  

This past weekend we had some friends over for dinner.  He's a store manager of a grocery store.  He is saying that is very very difficult to get what he orders.  He is having to find other avenues and even that is difficult.   

Imagine for just a minute - what if - a natural disaster hits, something that would affect our food supply instantly.  How long do you think the grocery store shelves would stay in stock?  What kind of mad house, and crazy lunatics would you have to come across trying to get what you can?  Would you really want to put yourself in that situation?  Does that bring you peace?  

Imagine this -what if things hit the fan (and they are heading that way fast).... what if you could just remain calm, knowing that you have food.  Knowing that what you have is something that will carry you through - and will last for a long time.  Does that bring you peace?   

You can prepare now.   There are so many "freeze dried" food companies out there.  They have been popping up for the last decade or so.  Many know and see the writing on the wall and they are trying to capitalize on the profits before the inevitable happens.   I have tasted at least 20+ of these companies food.  You have no idea where they are sourcing it, what quality control measures are in place and by sampling it, you will see what I mean.   

In 2009, the Lord pointed me towards Thrive Life.  They are the number one freeze dried food source and largest company in the United States - and soon to be overseas.  Why?  Because they have very strict standards, have control of their farms and food supplies.  Their quality control is over the top!  They mean business!    The 2 owners and the President and CEO are all incredibly filled with wisdom and foresight.  They are taking measures to prepare for the worst of times and yet still be able to supply the USA and other countries with food!  Wow!!!!!    My prayer is that they succeed.  And it should be your prayer too.   

And don't just prepare food - prepare for no paper products (hint toilet paper), toiletries and more.  Bartering may be our way of getting things we need.   Or we live without.  I don't know about you, but I'm not fond of the idea of not having toilet paper or water or food.  


I hope and pray we won't actually see what I have heard from the Lord.  We don't know what tomorrow brings, but we do know who holds our future in His hands.   My suggestion is to seek the Lord.  Ask Him what does He want you to prepare for.  Some people may need a bunch to care for elderly friends and family or neighbors....and others may need just enough for them.    I would rather purchase food and supplies and not "have" to use it... then to be up a creek without a paddle and not have anything.  



If you are interested in learning more - you can check out my website at https://michelecole.thrivelife.com or you can email me or call me.  

Please get prepared!   

Praise & Prayer - 

1.  Huge huge praise report...... I have been praying for a new bed for 9+ years.  We have been sleeping on the same mattress for 33 years.  We have bought inexpensive foam toppers but the one we have now is  even old.   Tonight we get a 5 year old - NEW to us Stearns & Foster mattress & box springs.  It has a built in foam topper on top of the top of the line mattress.  It is comfortable and I haven't been able to stop thanking God for this blessing.  The lady originally offered to sell to us for $100 then lowered the price to $50.  Wow!!!!   and then to top that off, someone gave us $50 out of the blue and so that is how we will pay for it.   God is so good!  I am believing that will help one with sleep but two even help with the pain in my back & hips.   So whoooohooo God!!! 

2.  Thank you for your continued prayers for Ken and having work.  Thankfully his boss likes him and he seems to get the first work available.  There are 2 guys that are not working at all - and haven't since before Christmas.   Even know we need more income to pay our bills....we are thankful for the work Ken has.  

3.  Please pray for increase in Thrive Life business..... so I can make the additional income we need... I don't want to do the business just for the income...  I am done with "sales".  Sales wears me out!  I just want people prepared, truly!  

4.  Praise - we sooo love our new church home and have been received well there.  Our home group is continuing to grow deep with God and with each other and outwardly as well.  We are already needing bigger space.  LOL!  

5.  Please pray for warmer temps.  This winter has been unusually cold.  We get snow and then a deep freeze so our roads stay icy. Our bedroom only has a space heater which we are careful how much we use (cost to use is high)..... so our temps stay between 52-55 typically.  No problem for sleeping but really cold getting out of bed to use the bathroom or shower (i know tmi)!  

Please let me know how I can pray for you.  I am thankful for those who reach out with prayer requests.   

Hugs, love and prayers.

Ken & Michele Cole 

michele@wantinsight.com

michelecole.thrivelife.com - quality freeze dried food - simple to use, quality, non GMO, nutritious & delicious.  

Here are ways you can give if you feel led:

1.  Non tax deductible donations can be made to:

     Ken & Michele Cole, 103 Geneva Ave, Hamilton, MT 59840  (preferable as the options below will tax us) 

     This is the only way currently we can use funds for our personal needs at this time.  or through 

Paypal - paypal.me/micheleacole 

Venmo- @Michele-Cole-20

Cashapp - cash.app/$micheleacole2019     


2.  Tax deductible options:

     Checks payable to Sonlit Fields, 103 Geneva Ave, Hamilton, MT 59840

     This goes into our ministry account to be used for outreach and saving towards our vision.

     Donor Fund - The Signatry - Ken & Michele Cole - listed under Want InSight Fund.

     7171 W 95th Street, Suite 501, Overland Park, KS 66212

     Phone 913 310 0279

     www.thesignatry,com

     This is an option to keep gifts anonymous - again for outreach and savings toward our vision.

Vision

God has given us a vision to build a retreat property along with ministry equipping center.  

The retreat portion of our ministry is to provide a safe place for pastors, lay leaders & other ministry folks to come and be refreshed & encouraged through prophetic ministry (if wanted).  We will offer private cabins with kitchens & full bathrooms, and plenty of places to roam on the property to get quiet with the Lord. 

We will offer other specialty retreats - marriage, healing, prophetic teaching & activating people into the world & health and wellness retreats and more.  

The Lord has graced us with the desire to come alongside the Church - to bring healing, deliverance & freedom to new/newer believers.  We are not wanting to replace their church, but better help them be ready to serve in their church. 

In our community building - we will eventually have a 24/7 prayer room, healing & prophetic rooms and a place for community worship services for those on the property.  

Our passion is to minister to a lost & hurting world.   To equip the saints to do the same and to be a blessing to our community and surrounding areas.  Our hopes are that we can pour out God's love in a mighty way to bring more and more souls into the Kingdom, get them discipled, called into their purpose & destiny and released to do God's business!!!!  We also have a passion to give generously to help those in need and to help others launch into their God given destinies.  






No comments: